Thank you for your interest in a career with Babcock Center. Below is video that highlights what a Direct Support Professional does. These individuals and positions are the backbone of our company and what we do. All applicants are asked to watch this video before proceeding with the application process.
All applicants are asked to complete an online application. To view our current open positions and apply online, please click HERE.
All applicants must:
- Be at least 18 years old.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Have a high school diploma, GED, or equivalent competencies shown.
- Proof of education will need to be provided when you apply/interview.
- Provide DMV documentation/driving record for the previous 10 years (even if you have not been driving for 10 years you still need to provide a 10 year record).
- Required to be provided when you apply/interview.
- You can obtain a copy of your SC driving record at https://www.scdmvonline.com/Public/Transactions/Info.aspx
Applicants will be contacted directly regarding next steps in the process if the hiring manager or recruiter is interested. All applications are kept on file for six months. Please do not call for application status as that information will not be provided over the phone.
If you have any questions please contact Human Resources at (803)-799-1970 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Babcock Center is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any applicant on the basis of any characteristic that is protected by state or federal law. Babcock Center is an at will employer, meaning that either the employer or employee can end the employment relationship at any time and for any or no reason.
The language used in this document does not create an employment contract between the employee and Babcock Center, Inc. This document does not create any contractual rights or entitlements. Babcock Center, Inc. reserves the right to revise the content of this document, in whole or in part. No promises or assurances, whether written or oral, which are contrary to or inconsistent with the terms of this paragraph create any contract of employment.
Videos provided courtesy of the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services.