It’s Top Ten Tuesday again and this week we wanted to bring some holiday joy. I hope you will join us and share your creative displays or favorite lights from around town.
Top Ten Holiday Light Displays around Columbia!! Feel free to show us your holiday decorations!
- This year, The Vista will display more than 25,000 lights. Stop at one of the local eateries and grab something to eat and a warm drink while you take a stroll through the beautiful lights.
- Riverbanks Zoo and Gardens are all ready for the holiday season and open 5-9 (there is a small fee for admission).
- Saluda Shoals Park offers the largest drive through lights in the Midlands. You can stay in the warm car while you travel through the Lights on the River.
- Feel like braving the cold, Saluda Shoals also offers a Choo-Choo through the lights.
- Sumter Swan Lake Fantasy Lights check out the details at www.sumtersc.gov/fantasy-of-lights
- Christmas in Cayce – lots to choose from this year, check out www.cityofcayce.gov for more information.
- How about a lovely Carriage Ride through Robert Mills Historic District? www.historiccolumbia.org
- Greater Cayce-West Columbia Holiday Parade of Lights is really going to get the party started. Check out the website for full details www.cwchamber.com
- Riverfront Park Winter Solstice Celebration go to www.columbiasc.net/calendar/2228 for information.
10. Last on the list may not be a light show but it’s a great way to celebrate and support the holiday spirit! Decorate your tree with the Official City Ornament brought to you by the Babcock Center Foundation. Purchase online at www.babcockcenter.org or phone at 803-799-1970