Employment Supports or Supported Employment is a program that provides job development, placement and and training of dependable and reliable employees for local businesses.
Supported Employment is a service that helps individuals find and maintain meaningful jobs in the community.
Babcock Center’s Supported Employment program
- Promotes self-worth
- Provides structure and routine
- Income allows you to have choices about your lifestyle—what to buy and where to live
- Increases independence through daily living experiences
- Promotes inclusion in the community
Supported Employment Specialists provide support in
- Resume writing
- Application assistance
- Interview preparation
- On-the-job training
- Assistance for up to 6 months
To learn how you are someone you know can be a part Babcock Center’s Supported Employment program contact Aurora Young-Smith, Assistant Director of Employment/Day Supports at 803-799-1970 ext. 130 or email firstname.lastname@example.org